New Year, New Pricing: NEW Portfolio!
New to the Uncorked Portfolio are the wines of Gerard Bertrand. The Gerard Bertrand Portfolio has a broad range of products priced perfectly for everyday consumption. Sparklings, white wines and reds all well under $20.00 per bottle.
"Gerard Bertrand was born and raised in the South of France. Making wine with his father, Georges, since the age of 10, Gerard Bertrand offers the full range and diversity of wines from the region – red, white, rose, varietal, appellation, estate, still, sparkling, and dessert.
Every wine evokes the image and emotions from the South of France; 'Art de Vivre' – the 'art of life.' Committed to producing quality wines of great value, Gerard is hands on in every facet which bears his name… and has been fortunate to receive great accolades from World Wide press reinforcing his dedication.
'I welcome all to experience the South of France; here at Chateau L’Hospitalet or at your own home or favorite restaurant.'" - Winery Notes
Reminder: Uncorked Wine of the Month ClubsThe Wine of the Month Club is perfect for budding wine lovers and experts alike! This program is completely customized to you! From duration of Membership (6 or 12 months), two pricing tiers ($30 and $60 per month, plus shipping) to the ability to specify the combination of wines you desire to receive each month! Uncorked's Wine of the Month Club will provide exposure to varying varietals and wine regions.
- 6 or 12 months of monthly wine deliveries, two bottles per month. Your shipment will consist of your choice of two white wines, two red wines or one white and one red wine each month.
- Complete tasting notes and food pairing suggestions for each of the wines.
- Opportunity to have exposure to wines that are NOT available to grocery stores or wine shops.
- Opportunity to reorder wines from shipments at discounted pricing.
- Access to your own personal Wine Consultant who will build a personal relationship with you and readily suggest wines that will compliment your palate profile.
- No more guessing, no hassle, and no more bad wine!